Table Linen Hire
We offer an extensive range of hand finished, 'ready to use' table linen and coordinating napkins.
Whether you have a having a dinner party at home for 10 or a large event for 1000, we can help theme your event with our quality linens and napkins (plus chair covers if needed).
We have an exhaustive range of colours and sizes available from stock.
Our beautiful range of covers will cover 95% of all local venue chairs, and for the other 5% we have our Lycra fitted covers available in 20+ colours.
We work closely with all the local venues to ensure your day starts perfectly and our staff are happy to offer advice on the best fit and design to compliment your wedding theme.